Welcome to the Southern California Tuna Club in its 97th year
Dennis Friedman called the meeting order at 12:40 pm with 28 members and guest.
- Don First announced that starting January 1st for members who have keys to the club, you will need to use your personal I.D. code to disarm the club alarm system.
- The Club dues letter along with the annual liability release forms have been mailed. Be on the lookout…
Members not seen for a while:
- Steve Sproule
- Kevin Weiske
Welcome Back Guy’s
- Doug Drummond introduced friend Gerry Cruise
Good Cheer Report:
- Hank Brown reports Mike Brown is doing much better. He is able to walk with a walker unassisted for 10 mins.
Weight Slips: None
Fish Reports: None
- Event Chairman Orientation Meeting is scheduled for 1/11/22 This is for all Event Chairman for the 2022 calendar.
- Installation Dinner 1/13/22 at the Club
- Club Pheasant Hunt 1/17/22. Contact Chuck Becker
- Annual Business meeting 1/27/22
- Doug Drummond announced the flyers are out for the Ladies Cocktail Party and Valentine’s Day Dinner Dance. The cost is $250.00 dollars per couple.
- Kids Trip as reported by Andrew Weiske has 72 people signed up so far. Flight information should be available after January 1st and a $500.00 dollar deposit for the fishing boat is due by the end of January.
- Couples Trip is scheduled for the end of April. Chairman is traveling to Florida to scout Hotels and will have announcements on his return.
‘Twas the night before Christmas and all along the dock
Not a fisherman was to be found not even a sound
Bewildered and confused I did not understand
I turned to the Southern California Tuna Club to lend a hand
I called Dennis Friedman and he stated with glee
Why it’s Christmas you fool why don’t you see
It’s not time to be underway save your big fish dreams for another day
With a new understanding and no longer confused
Best Wishes to you all Family and Friends
Now it’s time get that tuna out of you head!!!