September 1, 2022
Hank Brown called the meeting to order at 12:25 pm with 31 members and 2 guest in attendance.
Members not seen in a while:
Good Cheer Report:
Fish Reports: Andrew Weiske went to Catalina and found a paddy with Dorado and later caught a Marlin out in front of Avalon.
The Mackerel Bank a 180 lb Stripe Marlin was caught and Dorado were also seen
BG Williams (94 years young), last week caught Stripe Marlin. Way to go BG
Past Events: Mike Engle said the Fall Stagg Trip came back in this morning. The first report is the
10 boats limited on Dorado and Blue Fin. More detailed information next week.
- Option trip 9/7/ to 9/9 has 1 opening.
- The Kids night at the Club will be Wed. 9/14
- The Cedros Trip on 9/16 – 9/21 is full
- The Past Presidents and Sportsman Dinner has been rescheduled to Nov. 3. Contact Hank Brown for information. You may sign up on line.
- The Couples Trip to Costa Rica will be Nov. 12-16. There is still room for 5 couples, contact Cor Claus for any questions or sign up on line. For those already signed up, the next payment is due.
- The Annual Tom and Jerry Party will be on Dec. 15.