Tom Dixon called the meeting to order with 12 in attendance.
- Tom welcomed everyone back to the Southern California Tuna Club in our 97th year.
Members we have not seen in a while:
- Tom Schlauch introduced his son John
Good Cheer Report:
- Glenn Groen underwent surgery and is at home recuperating.
Monte Navarre is home recuperating
- Mike Brown was airlifted from Big Bear last week and is in Desert Regional Hospital
- No weight slips were turned in this week
6289 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY, LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA 90803
- No Fish reports this week, but the members spoke about the Cedros Trip, the fish that were caught, and the resort in general. It was a great trip
- The fall Stagg Trip is this weekend. Some of the Boats are headed to the Tanner Bank and Cortez Bank. There should be several Weight Slips and Stories next week.
- The second Pacific Dawn Trip will be October 17-20. The last word was the trip was full, but if interested contact either Al Hermer or Mike Engle to get on a wait The IGFA Swordfish Open will be held Nov 11-13 Off Newport Beach. If interested contact Gus Chabre
- The Past Presidents and Sportsman Dinner will be held on November 18. You may sign up on the Club Website or contact Terry Tysseland.
- The last event for 2021 will be on December 16th, the Tom and Jerry Party
Comments are closed.